Monday, July 22, 2013

Much better day today.

     As a friend said, yesterday's blog was rather funereal, and it was sad. Toddy though is a new day. It's now quarter past 11 at night and I'm in a grocery store parking lot. I went out to look st the full moon, it's called a Thunder Moon for July. Then thunder there was, along with some wickedigjtning strikes. It was so energizing. But it's raining g a bit too hard so I'm in my car waiting for it to lighten up.
     Was at the gym this morning which felt good. Getting back into my routine slowly it surely. Oh and my tankini swim suit came.  Doesn't look bad if I do say so myself. Lol. My arms are flabby and I know I'll have to have tucks all over when I'm done but hey it's who I am. I feel sexy in it and that is what matters. I've worked to even get into a decent bathing suit. I'll be rockin a two piece next year. Oh yes I will! My tummy is a bit flatter, and I've developed a waist. Lol Baggins has a waist now instead of looking like a oak barrel.
     I even got replies to my job applications from two places telling me they are reviewing my résumé. I know it's not an offer but it's more than I've gotten in months. So I'm hopeful. I'm do wSiting to hear about the grants.  So fingers crossed.
Well it's not letting up so I'm going to wing it. And go home And have a nice cuppa.   So ciao for now.

1 comment: