Friday, July 19, 2013

The week in review.

Friend going through some heavy shite, still can't find a job with 4 rejection emails today, found out from my dad his neighbors who watch over him may have to move. So yea, I get a little needy and depressed sometimes. I feel for my friends, I worry about my dad and I need a job. I try to be cheerful all the time, it's not always easy. This is not an excuse, nor is it a cry for you all to say poor you. It's just a statement, a written primal scream if you will. Just need to get it out.  Good stuff too, Chinese food for dinner, Skype with a friend, sugar free ice cream for dessert. It's a mix right now. My friend will be okay but it's going to take her time, we spoke over an hour today. My dad and neighbors, not sure, taking that day by day. Job sitch? Well we shall see, I'm working on that. So there's the week wrap up. Ciao For Now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment