Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why Does The Bucket List Get Longer and The Years Get Shorter?...

   (warning - not the happiest blog but I'm fine and happy - really I am) 

...Seems so unfair to me. There is so much I want to, and occasionally I get scared that I will not be able to do all of them. Hell I can't even find a job (I know my friend, November LOL) But I am going to England first and foremost. This is NOT an option. I would love to travel all over the world if I could. Losing weight, so next year I want to go to Long Island and do the Sky Dive. That is going to be fun!!
     I don't know, today I have had a veil over me all day. I haven't felt well all day, but more than that, I feel a bit dis-jointed. I'm not saying that to get sympathy or "don't worry it will get better" I just feel that way. I feel like my relationships are not meshing they way they should. I just have had no real contact with about 4 people I usually do and like always it gets me off kilter. I know there is no reason other than life in general. They are busy, but one I am supposed to be visiting soon and I need to make plans. I need to stop being so in your face and more laid back as I once was. I am back here in VA and once again feeling the loneliness. I had a great time in NY, I have spoken to friends since then, but I already miss being able to just make a call and have them with me. That's the thing, not being able to just go do something. I enjoy being able to veg at home but also to go out. That doesn't happen here. It's no ones problem, especially all of you my friends, you who I care about, but I just miss you even more. I have been productive today though, as I applied to get a loan for something that I'm not going to say just yet  LOL   I know I'm such a tease.... Hopefully it works well, then I'll have no time for anything!! :-D
     I scrubbed the tub tonight, and I am thinking even now, at almost 11PM, to take a nice bubble bath. It's kind of like when I clean the cat's liter box. As soon as I do, and it's all nice and clean, she uses it right away. Kind of how I feel when scrub the tub BWAHAHAHAHA I think I will forgo the bath tonight though as still feel kind of yucky!  Like I said I feel fine and actually had a laughing fit about half hour ago. SO don't worry, no one needs to cheer me up or will hear me all forlorn on the phone should we speak. I will be my same adorable, wonderful, quirky self. hehe Until tomorrow peeps (no headache please) Ciao For Now

1 comment: