Sunday, July 7, 2013

Only I Would Vacation When It's Raining

     Well not a vacation really, more of a gut feeling visit. Okay let me explain. My dad is pretty good shape wise, he eats well, and still goes to the gym wice a week. Now that being what it is, he still is 86! I can see he is winding down, and I can't explain it, but I got this heartbreaking pang over the weekend, I had a weird kind of anxiety attack and just felt that I need to see him. It was one of those deep in the gut feelings, and I know it's silly and means nothing, but to me, I have to go. So I am leaving on Tuesday an will be returning the following Tuesday. I am going to a party on Saturday there that I wasn't going to originally, so that's nice. It's going to be hot, he has no air condition, I will be in my room a lot, I have air condition in there. Lol  so I am making plans while I'm there. I will be going to the beach, most days show a predicted 30 to 50% chance of rain. It's the same here really so no biggie. But I will see the ocean, I need to feel the sand, and smell the sea air. Ironic since I can't swim, but I love the water.  So yes, I will be blogging from the Big Apple next week. Think I will mosy into Manattan too. Maybe. Lol
     We are taking a proper vaca in August. My friend confirmed it yesterday, so we are leaving on August 15 coming back home August 22nd I think. It will be great to see them. Just a chill vaca, they have a pool to relax in, we will to to dinner, and of course seeing them, I couldn't care if we do nothing. I just want to see them.
     I bought a tankini bathing suit, I aren't worn a suit in a long time, but I think this will look good. I ordered online, but I was able to order as separates so it should fit well, everywhere. Hehe.
     I had nice chat again with my friend and she took her dog to get sheared for the summer. She is a golden retriever and just so adorable. Not my friend, the dog. Hahaha. Speaking of dogs, my other friend bought a paddling pool for his. This doggie, is a Welsh Terrier. He is such a cutie pie. I have a feeling we will ave a dog within a year. Hopefully.
     Tonight is a slow one. Spent most of the day cleaning my car. I went to the gym early, then came home, washed and vacuumed my little pony. 😀So of course tonight we had a huge thunderstorm! C'est La Vie
      So I'm taking these bones into a nice warm bath, with some nice smelly girls bath stuff and then it's bed for this round chick. So I say, as always, ciao for now.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment