Friday, May 29, 2015

My first week back and new clothes

     So here I am getting into my day and just went to get my leave rep all my final paperwork from when I was out.  I'm sitting at my desk, feeling decent and then I walk to the other side of the building to where they are and when I get back I had to sit for a moment as I had to catch my breath. THIS SUCKS!  Im cool now, only took a moment but it's annoying  LOL
I've been having very bad nights this week actually, I am getting horrendous leg and foot cramps. I take magnesium tablets as soon as it happens but last night I was feelng pain like never before. I have a call in to my doctor. My ankles and legs seem a bit swollen also. I think my meds may be the cause of this. Oh peeps, Im like fuck this - just shoot me.  I used to weigh a lot more, and I never had these issues when I was fatter. WTF?????     i was told by her (mt DR.) to walk slowly and pace myself.  I have problems walking too slow, I just can't. All the years of having short legs and trying to keep up with everyone else I suppose. HA!
     On the other hand, I was able to play dress up this week with some new clothes. The dress I wore on Tuesday was banggin'! I felt pretty in it too (been awhile). Today I'm wearing a new pair of kiks and they are  incredibly comfortable. They are by GH Bass. Pink and tan, right up my alley lol
I'm hoping today is a slower day, I need to get myself sorted. Still feeling the effects of very little sleep last night.

    GUESS WHAT?!  I just got a call and there is a fruit basket being delivered to my home today. LMAO   I'm not going to be petty and I  thank them, and thats all Im saying :-D
be back later peeps, day is busy  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment