Thursday, May 7, 2015

But But.....It FEELS like Friday

     For some reason lately, every Thursday has felt like a Friday here at my office. Funny thing is I'm not the only person that says that. Everyone here is very happy today as the Washington Capitals Hokey team won again last night against my NY Rangers.  Not easy being the lone fan in a group of opposing fans. They did well though, must admit. 
    Well I promised the weigh in and its been 6.7 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I am pleased considering i had a few drinks in between. So its back on. I am not hounding on it as that would get very boring and I can't make this more boring than it usually is or none of you will read it anymore LOL 
    So on to new things......
One is that I am now using coconut oil as a major moisturizer. Its amazing, you can cook with it, and I also use it on my legs and arms. I have mixed it with raw sugar to make a scrub I use on my legs after I shave them (can't afford a waxing at the moment) but its lovely. Makes them smooth and soft and its great on my ink too. Keeps them looking sharp and bright.   I love this stuff, I use it every other day as a full body moisturizer so of course I have the really bit jar as I have a big body :-D  Its great and the only downsides for me are:1) I lay there at night craving a Bounty or Mounds bar as I smell of coconut and 2) the cat likes the taste , so I have been woken up once or twice my the cat attempting to lick my ass cheeks. NOT happening cat!!   Aside from this - it's great  I even use it under my eyes to help with wrinkles. I don't mind them, especially the ones I got from laughing but it helps. On my lips too to keep them kissing soft.  I have yet to try that oil pulling thing that everyone says helps with your teeth. I'm going to though as I need help in that area. I so need to get my other bridge done, I just need to find the time to get to the dentist, sadly he doesn't have weekend hours. 
    This actual Friday I am off to NYC, The plans have changed a bit, 2 of the couples are now spending the day closer to home so I cancelled the reservation and Sis and i are going to cause havoc on our own Saturday and Sunday. I am off on Monday so I will not have to rush home. I'm thinking of getting bagels for my co-workers. REAL NYC Bagels, YUM  Hot and crusty on the outside and moist inside. They MUST be boiled then baked.  I have a recipe that I'm dying to try but the less carbs I make the better. CARBS RULE! oops did I say that?? Whoops, evil sneaky bastards they are :-D  Hubs loves - on a sesame bagel with lox and cream cheese , I am more a cream cheese and jelly on an everything bagel  LOL  Oh hell I love them all BUT I don't care for the poppy seed bagels, They get stuck in my teeth.  YAWN  Oh God I'm boring myself now  hahahaha  
      I could talk about the racial unrest or people stomping on the US Flag here now. I'm blind to race colors so I will address the flag issue.  I am not a soldier but most of my family has been in the service and I am proud of my country, we are in a bit of flux at the moment but we will be great again one day soon (I'm  hoping with our next president) As far as stomping, standing , jumping up & down on it - if you do this and you are getting any type of government aide ANY TYPE , it should immediately be taken from you. Sorry but if you disrespect the symbol of our country you DO NOT DESERVE ANYTHING FROM THIS COUNTRY. Tough titties people. It's a too way street. Don't like our rules, our regulations  then leave. Do not  try to impose your beliefs on us. You come here respect our laws, Don't like it? Get the hell out then and I'll help you pack your case!  I would love to travel the world and see every country if I could, But I'm a visitor and yes I personally will respect the rules of the land I am in, That's all I'm saying on it. 
    Ooh round chick had a bit of a rant LOL   Well thats it for this morning peeps I may be back tonight maybe! :-D    So Ciao For Now 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment