Friday, May 8, 2015

Its FRIDAY!!!

    Woohoo, no more sleeps until NYC I'm off tonight to see my beloved but hurt city.  I was raised in Queens, got there at 18 months old and lived there for all my life, same house my Da still lives in. It was an amazing childhood. Oh there were moments but, looking back and trying to be non biased, I had a good time. never wanted for anything and lived in a community that you felt safe in. Today on the computer I watched a live feed of a young man laid to rest. He was shot in line of duty as a member of the NYPD. They kept showing the precinct he worked at, my precinct, the one that keeps dad safe. Tears streamed down my face as I watched this young man's father sobbing with grief. I can't even imagine how broken his heart is.  Tonight I will arrive at Dads anywhere between 12 and 1:30 AM. I am bringing cookies with me that I am dropping off at the 105th  precinct either tonight or in the AM. I want them to know that people still respect them and are grateful for their service.
    Then onto shenanigans for the rest of the weekend LOL  YES!!! I will tell all about it in next weeks blogs. Im out peeps , have a fabulous weekend, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment