Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mona Lisa's and Madhatters

     I do enjoy that throwback song. Has nothîng to do with the blog really, lol. I'm sitting in the middle of my side of the bed, in an upright Buddha position (complete with cute round belly). Rub it right and you'll have good luck. Wink Wink. BWAHAHA  Just contemplating the day ahead of me, meaning after I actually fall asleep and wake up. Alarm is set for half 9 just in case. I've got a bit of a headache starting, but nothing major. I really hate being held up at home. I'm headed to the doctors tomorrow for my follow up. All seems well, but the humidity causes a little issue. I'm going to assume that's normal. Stupid blood clots! Actually they tell me it's quite dangerous when they hit the lungs. I guess they can go to the brain? I don't know. Meh, just another something to deal with.
     I ordered the cutest dress from Torrid today. It's black top with short sleeves and the skirt is a leopard print. Not my usual style, but fuck usual, it's time to shake it up a bit. I bought a cute shirt dress from them, and I have two nice dresses that I got at the Avenue. Sandal season so it's dress to work days. I like wearing dresses, especially since with my ink on my legs I often will not wear hose. I have a pair of black kicky sandals to wear as well. Need silver or natural ones as well. The dresses I bought were all on sale. Oh hell....Sis?? Cost?   You know I'm not thrilled with work (no fruit basket yet lol) so I'm going in looking even better than normal.  Meaning no black slacks. God don't I wear them often? :-)
     In a compliant state at the moment. What is - is. Nothing I can ever do change anyone's nature. That's cool, mine is mine, and no one will change that either. Just let those I love live their lives, join in their celebrations and be there for their pain. Love, at least in my opinion, is a constant. That fits the shape we need at the time.
     Oh peeps, my friends daughter wrote a song. Yep. She's a teen and it's very good. All the teens I know make me forget they are teens, they seem so much older. I don't remember being so wise at 14 or 16. Perhaps I was. I know I wasn't dumb, but even now, I don't feel my age. These youngins truly amaze me. I often wonder what kind of children I would have had. Fun to speculate sometimes. There is a software that allows you to put a pic of you and one of your hubby, and it calculates what a child may look like. I did it and it showed a little girl with curls. She was actually a cutie. Mad me smile, and a little sad at the same time.  I often wonder if I wasted my life. Oh I'm not crying over anything, but I sometimes wish I hadn't dropped so many opportunities. Like a cat, it would be cool to have 9 lives. Wonder how the hell they figures that for cats. Lol wow the train of thought goes off the rails easy at 2:13 in the morning.   Perhaps I should stop before this blog turns into my version of The Beatles White Album.  Hehe. So I think I will try to sleep, so until next time. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment