Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Home Sweet Home

     So good to be home. Got here yesterday afternoon. Blood pressure at 117/78, and a loss of 6 pounds. Whoot Whoot. So here a sit just about 24 hours later and I'm contemplating my future. Meaning my job. For awhile now, I've known I want to move on, earn some extra cash. This episode with the hospital started on the morning of the 14th. I was released 4 1/2 days later, my manager never returned any of my calls. Oh she texted and wished me well, but no call or even a comment on my Facebook comment? Seems odd. I mean, I always felt we are friends.
       This kind of bugs me, along with the fact that I have not gotten the company flowers ( or fruit basket). No!! I'm not being a spoiled brat or big baby about this. It's a standard that we do for employees. I know what you're thinking, but as of late work has been odd. Hard to explain, but trust me, with my current financial situation, I'm not about to go look for something and jeopardize my job. But I am leaving it.
     Speaking of, a friend from there, did come to visit me. It was very sweet of her to do so. She started last September. We hit it off. She's fun, younger of course, but I don't mind this. Young in spirit here peeps. Lmao
     So now I'm here, walking a little but I'm told to take it slow. No clots in my legs is a good thing. But how the hell they got in my lungs, I'll never know.  Peeps I'm just checking in. I'm a little tired, so I'm going to go wash my face, brush my teeth and read until I drop off.  Thanks for looking and reading. I truly appreciate it. So as always, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment