Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Hump Day Peeps

    So yesterday was my first day back to work and it went fairly well. My reception from my manager is amicable but its lacking the warmth that was there. I have no clue as to why, I mean it's not like I planned getting blood clots in my lungs. I also looked up my profile and I was correct that no tribute was done for me while I was out.  I am not angry at this, i am hurt by it. I always do whatever favors I'm asked, I never say no to helping on any projects and yet no floral tribute which is the norm. I know this as I do them for others at least 5x a day, employees call in requesting them for sick employees or births or deaths. of well. Just gives me more reason to get ready to move on.  
    On the other hand my co-workers were very happy to see me and this was lovely.  I wore a new dress and I have to say I felt very pretty. I got several compliments and one lady was like mary you look great, you can see you're losing weight and not to be odd but your boobs look great  LMAO I laughed out loud. She said don't think I'm weird and I let her know hell I'm just happy anyone notices them.  :-D 
Here's the pic 
So peeps all in all the day went well, but I was tired last night. I fell out about half 9 my hubs said. I feel stronger today and my breathing although still labored when I walk, IS getting better. Still on my pills and we shall see when I go to the doctor on the 11th of June if that's going to change.  So until later (or tomorrow, next day? lol) I am saying Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment