Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cinco De mayo and other Spanish Words

    Happy Cinco DeMayo celebrate safe 

 Well its been a few days and so far Weight Watchers has been very good, now I am figuring out my points for this weekend.  HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah well, I must try the duck confit fries right? Also sample a few libations especially since they have the bourbon my friend mentioned was outstanding, at the moment I can't think of the name, but it starts with a B.  lol  I cant wait to get to NYC especially with the upheaval in my old neighborhood. A young policeman was shot in the head 3x when he and his partner saw a man walking around adjusting something in the waistband of his jeans. When approached he immediately took out the gun and shot the cop. No talking , not even running, just shoot!! The guy had a long criminal rap sheet too.    So sad, only 24. This was on the south end of where I grew up, I was on the east end. Still the 105th precinct  is about 6 blocks from my dad's house, MY house. Things like this never happened but its a different world. We need to be a bit harder shelled. I don't know if I can, its not my nature. I don't know whats going on, race wars seem to be escalating at a ridiculous rate. There are hate mongers taking advantage of people who are lost and afraid. Such a shame and I wish I had an answer to this, but I don't. Sigh
     Hope all is well, just living life and actually feeling good. Got my review yesterday and got all high ratings, not surprised. LOL now I'm not saying that because I'm so grand, but I am a good worker. I enjoy work, it gets me out of the house, gives me purpose. I get to interact with mostly good people in an office large enough that I can stay away from annoying people yet small enough that I can go visit nice people easily. I do wish my pay was higher. Im hoping that we get our raises this year. There were none last year :-(   
     I am looking forward to having some adventures this summer. I really hope I get to have some drinky-poos with my friend from England this summer if he happens to get to NYC again. I miss him. I'm seeing Sis this weekend. We are hanging out on Saturday, shopping and maybe visiting the wineries or taking a boat ride on the island, who knows. Sunday I'm meeting some friends for brunch. many of us have lost our mothers and Sis lives far from hers so its a Mom tribute day for us. then after brunch, who knows. maybe a film, Avengers anyone??  Weather is promising sunny skies so anything can happen. Maybe a jaunt into Manhattan to check out some rooftop bars or old haunts.  
    Well thats it for now peeps, weighing in tonight so I'll let you know if i will be ordering that duck Saturday  LMAO   Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment