Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hospitals And Teddy Bears Pt. 2

.    So the day passed and now it's about 1/4 to midnight. It's much quieter now and I can here the person across the hall snoring, while down the hall someone's monitor is beeping to let the nurse know it's offline or something like that. Blood pressure was 141/74. Low enough that I should be headed home tomorrow. I hope so. I find myself awake and yet I'm closing my eyes. Understandable, as anyone who has been in a hospital can tell you, it's not not indusive to good sleeping. So I'm getting in cat naps. The nurses and techs here are very nice,
     A friend from work came to visit today. Was very cool of her to come see me. Hubs stayed and watches MadMen series finale with me. I know people are going to hate it as it left the end to interpretation. I think it was obvious if you paid attention.
     Here's to getting released and I'll be back.... Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment