Saturday, May 23, 2015

Holiday Weekend

     Sooooo I went out early this morning to go check out the fruits and veg at the farmers market. Was a little chilly which felt nice. Sunny day so far and I brought back some strawberries and cucumbers and some fresh basil.  I'm planning on making marinara sauce tomorrow.  So simple and yes it's a sauce, no meat, or meat flavors in it.  Simple whole wheat spaghetti for tomorrow nights dinner.  Again I lasted about 2 hours before I had to head back home. I lasted a half hour more today and am contemplating heading out again.  Way to nice to stay inside.  BUT....my meds are causing some issues in the bathroom. Not to be rude, but I think you know what I mean. So lots of yogurt being injested to help counter this.
     I really can't wait to get to the gym again but not for awhile yet.  I see why, just walking around a gets me. My life at the moment is basic, boring and un exciting. Still. It's going to be epic when I get moving again.  Once again.   I was looking at pics of myself and I have changed. In a good way (mostly) so onward and upward.  I try not to get jealous or petty but I often fall short of this.  Life here is a steady course, love is there, but I'd honestly replace the love right now for a steady paycheck from hubby. Sigh.  It's getting tight again. But at least this time all those big bills are paid off until next year and we will be able to pay next year. I'm hoping. If not. I'll be writing this in NYC.
     So I want to wish everyone a happy Memorial Day, remember all those who fought for us. The rest of you have a great bank holiday. And just a fabulous Monday to the rest of you.  Safe travels to two friends, have s great time on your trip.  Until next time Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment