Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Warning, Bored Round Chick.

     I've had dinner, taken off my make up and put coconut oil on my face, arms, and legs. Now I'm craving a Bounty bar. Lmao 
     Pretty much status quo except tomorrow news of open enrollment will be emailed to about 60,000 employees. OH JOY See, we are not doing it this year. This is new. Employees don't like new, is I'm thinking we are going to be swamped with calls. Yes the day goes fast but I'm going to be a broken record, saying the same thing over and over. 
     We are having a Harvest pot luck in a few weeks. It's going to be tough with all the good food but. I'm in the homestretch, time for decadent nibbles has passed. It will be nice to hang out and not answer phones for an hour or so, just talk and socialize. I'm bringing tiramisu. I make a fabulous tiramisu if I say so myself. :-D. I like to use dark rum in it or sometimes amaretto instead of kaluha. Going be a fun time, get the office tipsy. Hehehe.  Thoughts are going through my mind but I need to gather my thoughts.  More to come, like fear of fitting in an airplane seat. Eek! ;-) 
So ciao for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment