Monday, October 20, 2014

Reflections Of.....The Way Life Used To Be

     Yeah, I admit it, I sang that line. Lol. Sitting here thinking about a call I had from a very nice man this morning. He had me laughing as he talked about how great his childhood was and kids now a days will never know the joy of drinking from a garden hose. Funny thing was he kept on saying that he knew he sounded funny but I should ask my parents, that they would agree. I said I know what he means then he said something that made me realize he thought I was about 24 or so. 24? Me? Do I sound that young? I don't think so. Lmao was nice though, and for the record, I drank from the hose many a summers day.
     God knows I sure as hell don't look 24, not with these wrinkles as of late. Oh I'm not crying of how I have wrinkles. It's the price of getting older. They're not terrible, but oh hell the bags under my eyes lately have been bad. Not feeling optimum so they are darker and seem more pronounced, but in hoping they get better as I do. Plus a new bed would help but perhaps a week and a half in good English air and good bed will help. Wonder if I'll wake up one morning and there will be a snake in the bed. I love them and looking forward to seeing them. I also am looking forward to meeting the King pup of the home. He's so adorable, I want to give him such cuddles, kisses all over. Hahaha
      I'm concerned still about all my walking. I'm walking better but no where near where I think I should be. It's treadmill Sprint time right now, although I'm sure I'll be walking slow looking at every little thing I see. Lol oh man I don't want to shame anyone much less me. Just a little fear, not going to obsess on it. Can't wait to window shop, have a spa day with the girls, although I'm thinking it will be at home and not a spa as they are under 16. That's cool though, more laughs maybe we girls can get the menfolk to enjoy a facial scrub as well. :-)  oh I want pictures. Lmao
      I'm just chatting right now, so I'm going to get going, plus the show Castle is about to come on. Hehe love this show. Hubs and I watch it together every week. Bit of us time we always count on. Tea, show, nighttime routine then bed. Boring? Maybe, but I find comfort in it. So until next time, Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment