Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Eve

     So as I sit here blogging, my cat is lying right next to me. Normally when I get back from my dad's she pays me no mind. This time Hubs came with me so she was all over both of us. See the nice things about cats, like teenagers, if you leave enough food & water for them they're fine for a few days. LOL
      I was supposed to go see a Red Bulls soccer game Saturday but funds being what they are, I sold the tickets. My friend understood, so we all went to this cool BBQ joint and watched the game over the TV.  Thierry Henri made a great goal. Good game. Despite this, it was nice surprising my dad. He couldn't believe hubs was there. Was really sweet. Our neighbor came over and was like, well he really does exist. We were there hanging in the dining room, just talking, and his wife calls him asking where he was. He tells her, I'm at Eddie's and guess what? Mary brought her husband. From the phone, clear as a bell we all here her yell out.....NO SHIT!!  Oh man we were crying.
      Today I went over to the neighbors to color the wife's hair. It was nice to have someone to do that with. I used to do a friends color years ago. I'm pretty good on dark colors and gingers. I can't do blonde so I do not do mine. Next time I'm going to color her hair and do highlights too. It's girly stuff but I love it. So after I did that I drove my dad down to church. I came home to find hubs in the shower, so of course I joined him.  Our shower at home is too small. I would love to remodel, but since that's not happening any time soon. We took advantage of the bigger facilities. It's actually a whirlpool tub but I want to flush out the jets before using it that way. I cleaned the bathroom. Left instructions for dad to reheat the food I left him, and off we went. Leaving about 2 hours later than usual, didn't make too much of a difference, meaning traffic was status quo. We went out for dinner when back in our area.
     Halfway through we stopped, checked my phone,  and I found out a friends son was injured playing football today. Poor boy, not a fun injury. Hope to speak to my friend tomorrow to find out how it happened. I tease that I'm nosy but I'm truly concerned. That sucks - at least they won.
     Well tea is finished, it's half 11 so I'm off to bed. Until next time, ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Now did Terry Henry make the pass for the goal or did he score the goal ? I'm confused because if he made the goal he would be out welding the posts and crossbar together and doing sailor knots with cord to get the net sorted ? Just inquisitive I guess ?

    ReplyDelete