Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Major Thunderboomers

     So much for waking up early to see the eclipse of the full blood moon. Pouring rain at the moment. Feeling decent, although my thumb is still hurting. Not sure why, but when I wiggle it it cracks, so I don't wiggle it. Lol ah well. Not a whole lot new going on, oh I did get new glasses. They look pretty nice. I put a pic on Facebook and I'm quite surprised it's gotten so many likes. What's even more surprising it's from people who rarely ever comment or like any of my stuff. Not sure if that means the pic is good, or is it bad. Lmao
     I have two birthdays this week. Well 3 if you count mine. Lol lots of Libra ladies. LOOK out. haha
Great women, both of them. They deserve great things. I wish I could get them uber cool prezzies. Hubs actually asked if we wanted to try and go out for my birthday. I told him no. Things are a bit tight at the moment. I told him no gifts, no cards, no flowers. Just him and me , and the cat of course. We can maybe go for a drive up to the mountains again. Not the cat though hehe. I told him print out a pic of the flowers and I will tape it to my desk Friday. Lol Yes I love getting flowers and gifts but there is plenty of time to do that next year.
Besides, all those candles on a cake would be a fire hazard. (Wink wink)
Oh well peeps I will be back tomorrow, getting a bit sleepy.   So as always, until then. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment