Tuesday, October 14, 2014

They Call These Benefits?

     Well benefit time has arrived. Where normally I and about 12 others would be prepping for this, it's a bit different this year. My company has outsourced this to another company. So because of this I will be training shortly in the payroll dept. I don't mind, I like learning new things. I know a bit just from my own willingness to ask questions when I get a payroll question. I try to get the answer instead of transferring the call. Just how I am, always questioning. Always nosy I guess. Lol
     Bad thing is that the costs are astronomical this season. Case in point, if I stay with the same carrier and get the same coverage, or at least close to it, my costs will go from $194.00 bi-weekly to $330.00. If I change carriers I can bring that to $239.00. Still more but accessible. Problem is, does my doctor belong to this benefits network. I swear, it's so costly to have insurance but yet it's more costly not to.
      Well I have bought a few items that I needed for my England trip. A jacket being one of them. I got it for a final cost of $45.00, originally 139.00. Amazing deal right? It was nice when I went to look at blouses and tried on my normal size and it was too big. Got the next size down. Still too fat but I'm still working on me. This us life. I'm going to mention it sometimes and sometimes I won't. I've been lax and not the weight I wanted to be but this gives me reason to go again. One day. Maybe hubs will go next time, doubt it but you never know. I look at me this way, if I am a overweight short chick I'm going to be the funniest, sexiest, prettiest, nicest fat woman I can be. Everyone has things they want to change. I'm in good company.
     I can't believe how fast the time is going, how much is going on with everyone and that I'm probably going to be screened for Ebola when I go to board my flight. I try not to think about the world but how can you not. It's frightening so that's why I try to live life with fun. Glad I'm going to England. I mean if you read the papers and the alarmists the world is doomed. So we need to try new things, enjoy the days. Live and love our families and friends. I'm trying to and I am! I am also going to stop here before I start to mouth off and rant.  Haha you're welcome. Lmao. So as always I will say. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment