Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Moment You Realize - Almost Here

     I feel calm tonight and well that concerns me. Lmao. Today I woke up way too early. I know the clocks turned back and hour, but even so I've been tired today. Got stuff done but here it is, just after 10pm and I'm settled in bed. Propped up watching a show on vintage cakes and sweets. Just what I need - right? I am a vintage junkie. It's gotten more so as I get older. Maybe it's just that I'm more vintage HAHA.
      OMG two weeks from now I will be in England. I'm really getting excited now. Another lady I know wants to we me maybe that Tuesday before I leave. She's got lots going on and so I told her let me know. Will be nice to have some drinks and a bite out.  Now one place I do want to go and Ive bugged my friend to take me to Platau. He graciously is going to. I am over the top of how sweet he and his family are being for me. I can't wait. Squeal. Lol.
      Well peeps. I'm content. I love my friends here and across the pond. Im blessed. I am saying ciao for now and have a funky week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment