Friday, October 17, 2014

Lunch Ramblings

     Hello lovelies, well as I stated I am at lunch groovin to some awesome choonz ;-D   Crossing fingers not to jinx it but the day is going decent. Plus it's Friday and a payday so its a double good day there.
     I love listening to music on break and lunch, it takes you away to a place that only you go. I turn it up loud and immerse myself, as well as I can do since I am at work. LOL  Right now it's a compilation group of recordings and man is it ecclectic. It has LL Cool J, Run DMC and A Tribe Called Quest, then it switches to Duran Duran, Phillip Phillips, Lady Antebellum, then to Led Zeppelin, RHCP, and Black Sabbath. PLUS a few new songs thrown in like Sam Smith and The Script. LMAO yep quite a group. I know I look dumb chair boppin but well, dont care :-)
    I was naughty and bought a new pair of dress shoes to wear with my new dress when we go out in England and of course I bought hose as well LMAO  Now I just need to find a nicer black wrap to wear that evening as my jacket won't do. I k ow Im obsessing, but I want to look nice. Its my female prerogative right?   I've lost another 4 lbs in the last week and a half.
  OOH Angel by Massive Attack just started hehehe, I know my posts have been fluffy lately but I hesitate to rant on as from whats going on in the world today i may come across as a bitch.  Plus Ive been fighting off a cold and I'm winning but its doing its best to try and get the upper hand. Not letting it, no sickness until I get back at least.   Well lunch is over so back to rality of the workplace, be back later peeps. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment