Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Refuse To Panic

     I really hate looking at the news right now, even Facebook, normally known for crazy pet videos is going alarmist on Ebola. It is frightening, I admit this, but dear heavens please stop all these postings, its getting ridiculous. I am not going to freak out if I pass someone who sneezes  more than I already do as I don't want to get sick. lol  Use sanitizer, cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough, and wash your hands! Driving me to cake i swear. ;-)
     So I'm writing up my list of things to do before I leave for England. Hair, nails, waxing, get new makeup that is wearing out. I'm going through clothes and a few new items will supplement my older ones. I was hoping for a brand new wardrobe but ain't happening. Lol
     I'm feeling a bit rough, so I'm having some tea, watching Bones, then sleep, so until next time, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment