Sunday, October 12, 2014

Old Enough To Know Better?

     So as I sit here I am feeling quite warm and fuzzy. See today is my birthday and a lovely day is coming to a close. On Friday I got into work and a co-worker and decorated my desk. This was the first time anyone has done this for me. Another one made a delicious coconut cake.The card was signed by everyone there and even the phone calls weren't to bad. Early afternoon, I am brought a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Lilies and roses. It was gorgeous in shades of orange and reds, fall colors that I love. It was from my friend and his family in England. So thoughtful of them. I will be there in just over 25 days, yeah still uber excited. LOL
So Saturday was sweet as I was able to get an outfit at 40% off and then we had an excellent meal and early to bed as we got up early this morning to start out trek to the mountains. We walk into the restaurant and low and behold an entire table with firemen. About 14 of them. Happy Birthday to me :-D bwahahaha  Out to the mountains, it was a very autumn day, cool temps and a little overcast. Perfect weather for a drive with the windows open. So on Facebook, almost 100 people wished me a happy day. WOW!! Did not expect that, how sweet of them all. I know tomorrow I have to go back to the real world and work but Im drinking a hard cider and hubs prepared a hot bath for me so off I go to finish the night. Hope you all had a great weekend, and until next time ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment