Wednesday, December 5, 2012

That Kind Of Night

     Guys I am not feeling writing tonight, I don't feel bad but it's been a hectic day and had to deal with some issues that just take things out of you so I am not really writing my blog tonight. Catch up on some you may have missed or even better, leave some comments. I have some new countries that joined and all of you, I would love to hear from you, your thoughts or things you would like to see me write about.     
     I did have a sexual blog written, but I deleted it. Some things you don't want to say too much for fear you will jinx it.  OKAY FINE (I hear you asking lol)  I will give you two of the lines from it BUT THAT'S ALL  hehehe ;-)
1) I want to be all you desire, although I know I am lacking in certain ways, yet you never make me feel as though I am
2) I want to do everything you want to do to me, or want me to do to you. Anything your mind has always desired & dreamed of doing, tell me your deepest inner thoughts!

There ya go, yea I guess it's THAT kind of night.  LMAO
So until next time peeps, as always Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment