Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Look a NEW Post

     So here I sit in the hospital, yes feeling a little lonely, I got some flowers from work which was nice but every time I text to talk I get no response. I don't get it? Even hubs thought it was a bit odd that by today they aren't enquiring as to what's wrong? Thing is we don't know. All they know us that this is not fixed by a z-PAC , it needs to be administered intravenously. As a matter of fact they changed one of the drugs today as they aren't getting the results they really want. Good news is my white cell count is down to 17k but my leg is twice the size of my other one. It's hot too! My fever has gone down -yay but then just now it was up to 102.4
I don't know what to think, is this where I actually start to be really concerned ? I'm trying to make light of this whole thing but down inside I feel like a little kid who just wants to be held and told its gonna be okay. One friend sent me a bunch of cheesy jokes and they were much needed.
I have no clue when I'm getting out of here, it may not be until next week it could be Friday who knows. Hubs brought me some lovely flowers tonight, they make the room seem brighter not that much can be done to make this look better. Lol
I also called my dad to tell him I wasn't coming up this weekend - a treat and a half let me tell you. :-)
So I wanted to check in in case you wondered where I was. I'm in a hospital bed on the 5th floor - one weird thing that was kind of funny.  For no reason Monday night my left nipple hurt like hell. I'm talking serious pain, I got a shot of morpheine - it got a lot better pretty quickly. Haha. If only it was always that easy. Right? I'm sure I'll be fine but I wish it would hurry up!
Bit sleepy so ill say ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment