Thursday, December 13, 2012

Still Here

     Bit weak at the moment, but I wanted to stop by and say hi. One because I know some of you come here all the time and I want to have something. Other is I need this to keep my pressure down. I have been here for 4 days now. I actually got a text today from my manager - one line - how R U?  Told her about my fevers and cell counts and sent pictures and I got back "OUCH poor Mary.   No when are you coming back or what are they doing for you. 2 people commented on my page and these are new people not those I know for years, my co worker who I sit side by side with and have for 4 years.  I know people have lives and its holiday time so I guess I'm just being a big fuckin baby. I know it feels like I'm whining but I am not really. I guess I expect things I shouldn't but I'm just going by past experiences.
    To those who have been there. I say bless. You help me through my day with calls and emails. In going to be here at least a few more days so keep em coming lol
Hubs has been running around doing it all and he's been wiping tears, helping wash, and even fed me grapes. Wonderful :-).
Just bored guys but ill stop and be better tomorrow. So ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment