Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wow Look!!! A New Blog! (finally)

    Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ’em.
     Wise words sent to me by a friend, who for whatever reason listens to my crap when I need to vent, and who is a really cool guy.   I strive to be great and in a few things have achieved greatness so to speak but I'm having a hard time remembering a time that greatness was thrust on me. Maybe I just am not seeing greatness for what it is. Is it tangible or simply a feeling of total accomplishment? I wonder....your thoughts?
      See all I come back and have little right now to say. Oh I have thoughts but as it has happened I am really tired, (Ive been that way for a week or so now) so I'm off to make tea and hit the sack. I wanted to pop in so you all don't forget me :-D  There are some good longer blogs as of late and maybe you can catch up. Only 2 logged in today and hey Russia? you win! You visit me most lately  THANK YOU :-)    SO of course  now it's time for Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment