Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rainy Days Are Here Today

     Today has been one of those lazy kind of days. Woke up around 7AM and it was pouring, so made a nice hot cup of tea, and set my laptop up in my bed as it was nice and cozy with my hubs and kitty both snoring, and the rain pinging on the roof and windowsill. Needless to say that after I finished my tea I was sleepy again, so I lay down and off to dreamland I went for an hour or so. Woke again and was freezing as sometime after I fell asleep, hubs mus have gotten up and turned on the fan. Mind you I was naked and the blanket was all tangled, when I went to move it, the cat protested but guess who won that battle.  ME for a change, normally the cat does  LOL  So welcome to my morning :-)
     I was reading yesterday some posts on facebook and I got really upset. So many post about growing older and needing people in your life and we all know how needy I am with that. I admit it, I am afraid of being alone. I have no children and it's only me and hubs. I worry that one day, many many years from now I will be all alone. I read about a man who robbed a small store so that he would be put in prison so he would be looked after. OMG I mean I realize I'm not going to steal a can of tuna to be sent up the river, but some of these stories just break your heart. I then read about a puppy who died because no one would adopt him since he was part pit bull. The vets were afraid he would bite, he was a puppy!! Now I am not sure if that was a true story but the idea of it made me so sad.   
     I, in reality have so much compared to others and I'm sure if I was not heard from for days people would wonder where I was, but I cant help it I think weird shit sometimes!! 
     On the other hand I also had a great day yesterday and despite the sad stories had a good night. I skyped with JoAnne!! It was nice to talk with her in real life on the computer LOL She is very funny and she kept saying how pretty I was and she is going to raid my closet when she can fit into my clothes.  I went through some things and I have a little care package to ship out to her this week.  I need to buy a few things too, mainly undies and bras. I also need some winter slacks and skirts. My grey dress is loose on me but I have a belt I can wear, yea a belt...ME!! hahaha  
     I am loving this time of year, it's darker at night when I leave work and even though its warm out the temps are not even reaching 90 degrees anymore. Love it!! 
     I am waiting for the season final of True Blood tonight. Its such a twisted and weird show, I love it! :-D   I am off to make yet another cup of tea, (A nod of thanks to my friend in England who keeps me in supply) and get ready for my show and then off to shower as tomorrow is a work day. I do this so tonight I can shave my legs and wash my hair so then in the morning I only need a quick shower to wash away the night and get ready. I am going to the office supply store before work as they are fundraising there (books, crayons, pens & pencils, etc are needed), and this store has school supplies cheap. So until next time, Ciao For Now

1 comment:

  1. MOst of us worry if we don't hear from you for a couple of hours let alone days !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete