Tuesday, August 21, 2012

These Are The Days Of Our Lives

     Well, let's see.......well drum roll please ....this week I lost......NOTHING!!!  Well after this mini holiday I'm happy I didn't gain. Truthfully though aside from 2 pancakes on Sunday and the beer Friday Night I otherwise ate pretty decent. It's like I don't need to think about watching portion sizes anymore. I now seem to automatically take a smaller portion. Something else I've noticed is that I am not eating that much at dinner, if I have it at all. Weird but by the time I get home, I am not all that hungry.  We change I guess :-)
    I feel myself growing stronger. It always happens this time of year. Autumn alights something in me that's almost primal. I need to take control and push and prepare myself. My energy grows and I feel I can accomplish things (that feeling is strongest this time of year). Maybe because I was born in October! Did you know that Samhain (Halloween) is the witches New Year?  (it is) Well it's also the time when the vail is the thinnest between living and dead!  October is crisp apples, heavy sweaters, crunching the multi coloured leaves under your shoes! October is cinnamon, cloves, allspice, dates and walnuts!  Whoa I went off on a bit of a tangent. Hehe 
     I'm back! The funny, inquisitive, short but cute tattooed gal from Brooklyn is back! She has a new mission so to speak. The last year was the stretching before you get in to the real race! Now it's time to go over the top and write down a real plan and  stay with it! Those voices that live in your head are louder and saying OF COURSE YOU'RE MUSCLES HURT! THE FAT AROUND THEM IS GOING DOWN AND THEY ARE FEELING MOVEMENT;  SO YEA IT'S GONNA HURT!!  So I'm going full throttle.  We shall see what happens. I just want to feel comfortable for me. I say that because everyone is comfortable at a different place, Mine is around a US size 16 or 18. It's not thin, its very plump indeed. I found some old pics in where I was a 16 or 18 and I like it, so there is my goal. Here are a few of me at that weight, the guy is my old boyfriend Chris. (He made me a woman hehe) Excuse the Fonzie teeshirt and the pale blue prom theme LOL




     I am jumping all around tonight. I am on fire tonight with my twisted thoughts! Not the naughty kind, although I have those too;  like the one where you go to your desk and SURPRISE a handsome man is there under it, and he starts to run his hands up your legs. He follows with kisses and he nuzzles at the opening, wet and wanting. Fingers find their way in, gently, then forceful, then the tongue flicks your clit, then you feel lips, soft full lips that sucks your clit into his mouth. You can not react, others will see.  UM......... Sorry l did it again. Lol, You know that song "The Wanderer ". Well that's my theme song tonight. So maybe I will stop here, yea here is good (re-reading that last desk part) yea definitely good place to stop (did I buy batteries???)  well, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment