Sunday, August 19, 2012

In A New York State Of Mind

Hey all, first thing first, this. Log is coming to you from my old bedroom in NY. I am actually in bed as I am tired!! It's been a whirlwind of a visit. I spent every day this weekend with friends, be it in person, Skype, or phone.  Needy little ole me was in 7th heaven!  I had a blast, saw friends I havent seen in a very long time, skyped with my friends in England,  such a wonderful family they are! Then was invited to dinner and the meal was wonderful although if I had to pick, my vote goes to the zuchinni fritters! They were so light and delicious (all of it was really). Then I did a brunch today. My neighbour came by and brought his Yorkie with him. So cute!! I'm just collapsing after being on the go. I sorted my room out and now have a new desk and chair. Said neighbour put it together for me. They are such angels and I know they look after my dad. Although he said he is going to take my dad to a strip club!! Bwahaha
     Well that's it in a nutshell and more tomorrow . I will tell you about the trip home :-) I must. Ring back bagels as its been requested. Well it IS New York.   So until then. Ciao For Now

1 comment:

  1. Had a blast hanging all weekend. Can not wait to hear dad's reaction to the strip club!

    ReplyDelete