Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's been awhile I know

     I just have been so busy with work and life in general I just have not been motivated to write but I am back.  It happens to all of us doesn't it? Seems like all things just explode all at once and you just don't know if you are coming or going. I lost myself along the way and I can say that for the last few days I finally feel like myself again. 
     I am headed to NY to visit my dad and take a sanity mini holiday. I leave Thursday night and leave Monday mid morning. I am a little excited in that I am finally claiming my space in my NY home. I mean yes I am on the deed so technically it is my home as well as my Dad's but to me it's Dad's and Mom's home. Mom is gone a long time but I still feel her there and I love that about it. I can't explain that but I guess it's the memories. Most are wonderful and a few make me sad. But I'm focusing on positive. Dad is repainting the rooms and my bedroom is actually fine. I just need to make it mine again. I love the coming of the fall, its my favorite time of year. I will wash the floor, launder and iron the curtains and I bought a new desk and chair at Ikea that are arriving soon, that will complete the Mary cave! LOL  I have some artwork I'm hanging, I've done some, my friend did one for me (my last ink) and I have commissioned his daughter to draw me a collage. She wants to be be a designer so I asked for a dress collage. I can't wait to hang it. I will of course post pics when done.  
     Well peeps it's Saturday night and I am headed out for a little while but I will be back tomorrow night with more of what I used to do here. Just wanted to touch base to let you all know I am still here :-) So Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment