Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I May Be Weird

     I need to get this out, I love my job and I really like the people I work with. But days like today make me feel like I am so not important. Our director asked me what a rep was doing sitting with another rep. I honestly did not know, but I can assume they are cross training. Which I found out as our other supervisor told our director.  Here's the thing, I have no problem not knowing something and figure they are doing what they were told by our managers but when one supervisor knows and the other doesnt it just doesn't seem right. I feel very out of the loop, and I felt foolish telling my director that I did not know, since I was not informed of it. It makes me look bad, and I don't need help thank you. Maybe I'm too sensitive but it's not always easy working the later shift. Now on the other side I get a chance to look things up and, like, just a few hours ago I was able to help a manager who emailed in with a question about work location codes.  I saw the ticket open and I was able to close it and get it out of my cue! Ah I am tried and I'm sure I'm just being over sensitive but I can't help my feelings and I won't say anymore to anyone over what I already have. Some things just are what they are!! KWIM? I would like to work the day shift for a few months so I can have my nights free but ain't happening! LOL
     So lets see, I heard from Jo-Anne. She has totally given up on losing weight and all she mentions now is the gastric bypass surgery. I asked her when she is going to get it done but she is not sure. I know you lose a lot of weight very fast. I wish her luck. I again find myself not hungry at all, I even brought a light dinner meal of yogurt and fruit but I am not interested in it.  I have no idea why I am like this as of late but I'm not complaining and I'm not forcing myself to eat! Such is life with its twists and turns.
     I got some love in the mail this morning. I received a post card from when my friend and his family went to Bruges. The girls wrote me and well I love post cards and photos of far away places. England is awesome that in 2 hours or so,you can be in France or Beligium. Two hours gets me to Maryland or Tennessee LOL  BIG DIFFERENCE there! It started my day with a smile though and I must fill you in on a secret, when I got frustrated earlier, I re-read the card and I felt better.
     Like I said I'm weird. I talk in a weird way, I have odd thoughts. I am me though and I like me (most of the time LOL) I am looking out the window tight now and the sun is setting and one can't help but notice the days are shorter than before. School is in the air. Well you read my October rant hahahahahaaha so just insert all that here!!   I am not focusing as I have some things to do and getting distracted so I will say bye now. Until next time ....Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment