Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Hump Day

     Hi one and all, welcome back my friends to the show that never ends! With a nod to Emerson, Lake & Palmer lol. Isn't it a show that just keeps on going. Life is more interesting than any movie, I swear somtimes I imagine music in the background as I go about my day. I realize I have been sporadic in my posts but it's just that I have been so busy! Work is heating up and with the MRI and the hubs, well it's been interesting to say the least.
     I am lucky though, I have a job! My poor friend is working her last day today due to budget cuts. I don't know where this country is headed and it's scary to imagine.
I have not been to the gym in awhile and I feel sluggish. I was told not to go as I may be hurting myself but I can't wait to get test results so I can go back. I can eat healthy but without excersise it's a slow go! So I'm going tomorrow and I don't care what they say. I have to!!
     At least this weekend will be a good one. Headed up to NY late Thursday night and not coming back until Monday! Party on Friday night with a good group of people and Saturday spending the day with a gal pal to see what trouble we can get into. Sunday I lend my shoulder and ears to an d flame who is now going through a divorce. He needs to vent I suppose so it's Sunday brunch and sympathy!  In between that I'm re- doing my room and Ikea is delivering my stuff Friday daytime so I'm excited about that!
     My friend (daughter of another friend) Messaged me yesterday that she was back from her mini holiday. Was nice to hear from her, when we speak I am once again missing the fact that I couldn't have children. She is a sweetheart and so grown up for her age you can easy forget that she is not about 25 or so lol
     Well I am about to go bring my car to get inspected and get an oil change. Also my tire was flat last night so hoping I'm not going to need a new one.
So here's the deal. I am going to write more , I can't promise it will be good lol. Hang around guys. It's bound to get interesting at some point!! :-) so until next time. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment