Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It Fixes What Ails Ya

     So want am I referring to?  It's tea! I find that when I don't feel well, it soothes me. I've been spoiled too, as my friend in England keeps me in full supply. I have noticed on the Twinings tea from England, the tea bags have more tea in them. Lol yep and I adore my Earl Grey and the Lady Grey that was a really nice change. I also tend to leave the tea bag in my mug as I like strong tea. He sent me a few really nice stronger teas too. I like it hot, I like it iced, I'll drink it black, but milk and sugar is nice! Haha I sound like Dr. Suesse. Now look I know it's not a cure all but it calms me down.  I was home today as I felt like shite! Had some green tea with lemon and honey which was pretty much all I could keep down.
     I've. Even a bit under the weather, not really sick but not 100% either and early Monday in the wee hours I got so dizzy. The room was all wiggly wobbly. And I thought I would faint! Was up most of the night then tried to get ready for work, and it just wasn't happening. Still feel a bit woozybut I have stuff to do and I won't take off too much , especially that Monday coming is a holiday. So I hung out online, slept and watched a movie.
     I hope everyone had a good Monday , tell me your thoughts. I hope you can post. So I'm saying goodnight. Tonights blog was brought to you by the letter "T". Lol get it?? Awe Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment