Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Under The Knife Day

     Today has been a good, albeit, odd news day. It started with a pal over in England. He has some eye issues and now they found early stages of glaucoma. Then a dear friend there is having a hard time, poor dear. I do hope she can get the help she needs sooner than later.  So here stateside a friend of mine is having a hernia operation tomorrow. She's had one before but still is nervous and lastly my dear friends mother had a hysterectomy today. All went fine, and she is home already.  It's amazing. When I had mine I was in the hospital for a week. Medicine is something, before you know it, it will be like in sci-fi movies. All done without even cutting you open. Amazing. That's it peeps, okay? No one else. All in one day, is what made it interesting.
     I got to tell you, sometimes I feel totally invisible. I don't mind, being ignored sometimes, but when you are singled out ( or at least it feels like it) it does hurt a little. Nothing I'm holding on to, but for a split second it's a real feeling. Maybe not overly important but yeah.
     Tonight I'm looking at the calendar and it's only Tuesday. Waaaa lol. This weekend is going to drag, I can tell already. Come on Friday....so until next time peeps. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment