Thursday, May 26, 2016

May I Just Say

   I am sick to death of all the political posts on facebook. I mean this person did this, this person did that. hate this group of people, love this group. Spin doctors all around.  Yes there is proof of wrong doings and these are being overlooked, yes, some people follow blindly. I do not. I am a free thinker who will vote how I choose to, I am my own views and sadly no one I have seen yet really fits the ideal I think that we need as a country.  This will not stop me from voting, especially since memorial day is this coming Monday.  Kind of apropos that its calling for rain, the Gods are weeping for us all.    I know lots of people are having cook outs and get togethers, hubs and are are going out for a drive up to the mountains on Sunday. Leaving early and grabbing a bite out Shenandoah way. Look around at the farm stands and see if we can find some nice fruit. I'm hoping for nice strawberries.  Other that that , Saturday Im doing some kitchen and bathroom scrubbing, closet cleaning, etc. Monday since its supposed to rain, Id like to go to a movie. Few good ones out and it would be a nice way to spend the day. May even fire up the grill in the yard to grill some chicken.  
    I am also going to remember those who served this land. The one that's in decline, The one that needs to pull together again and be great one more time. If those in power would pull their collective heads out of their asses. Stop kowtowing to others who come to this nation.  YOU all come here then expect us to live by YOUR rules. NO we should never allow this, YOU don't allow it if we come to your country, Personally I wouldn't expect you to. If I go to a country I am going to abide by their laws as I expect others to do the same.  I don't expect my country to allow you to demand your rules be followed. They are your rules, don't like it go back to your country, Its not racist, its logical! My great grandparent who came from Ireland and Italy came here to America and assimilated in the rules of their new country.  Those who didn't want to went back to their homeland.  Current people should do the same.  Again, not racist, its common sense.  That's the problem, people have none. Pisses me off, especially that if anyone has some they get voted down.  Oh well , let me get off this soapbox, I'm not used to being this tall and I'm getting dizzy  LMAO 
Rant over, breaktime over too.  So I will say Ciao for now peeps, Later  

No comments:

Post a Comment