Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Interesting one

   This morning I was at work ungodly early as I brought my car in for inspection, Its at the dealership and all done waiting for me to pick it up later today but since I was there so early one of my co-workers was there and he came over to say morning.  He sighed and I asked if he was okay? He mentioned that he recently broke up with his girlfriend. I knew this but I have good sense not to bring it up nor interrupt when I heard him talking to another person. Well he went over the entire tale and a few things he said hit home.  He has no clue why she she started acting differently towards her and he still loves her. He cares about her also as they have been friends for years but he said she has grown distant, not emailing or texting him back as much. I had to smile to myself. Now one thing is that the girl suffers from depression. I let him know that it is possible that since things were going so well she more or less ended it before it died on its own. Not that it would but she may feel she doesn't deserve to be treated so well and why her?  So many people feel that way whether they suffer from depression or not.  he did say that sounded right from what she said to him. I could see in his face how much he still cares for her and I felt so bad.  I did let him know that if he didn't do anything then don't try to find out what he may have done.  Its the worst feeling when you think that you did something wrong, you are not getting feedback to either prove this right or wrong. You just sit and think and over think the entire situation. He looked at me and said I hit the nail right on the head and how did I know.  I told him, been there did that (kind of )  but I also let him know stay close, be there if you can and in time she will hopefully tell him the real reason she is pulling back from him.  He has seen her with a guy 2x now (they live near each other). It may be that, may be something else. But she will tell him when she is ready. He just needs to know he is not crazy. he has lost some of his trust he said and he feels a little played, I can understand the feeling played a bit part but I know this girl and I don't think that's what she is doing.  I do know that I will lend him an ear, but I am not getting involved or giving any hard advice as they need to work this out together.  If they had a strong friendship, it will hold, it will be different but it can be just as awesome if they both want it. Hopefully they will. They may even get back together, it may be her depression, he said she has done this with other relationships. Its possible this is how it is, like I said, some folks just want to destroy things first before an outside force can do it to them. I wish them well.  I think he felt better after we spoke, he realizes that he is not crazy now for wondering what he did, so that made me feel good.
     Over the years I have felt like I did something wrong as I felt things changed in relationships and they had. BUT and its a big but (not quite as big as mine  lol) I knew our relationships were still strong,  just changed , and I just wanted to know what the fuck happened. I found out and its all good and even better in some ways. 
     Often times we overthink something and cause issues that aren't even there, I used to be the Queen of this  LMAO  No More. I know if I did wrong or right now, I tell folks strait on, and yes I still may call too much or email too much but that's my nature. I am not freaked out if i don't hear back right away anymore.  I chat with Sis and my closer friends often and that's fine enough. I recently spoke to a dear friend out of state, hadn't seen her but we connected right back and had a great chat.   It's like that, we all live our lives.  I'm much more secure in myself due to doubt of myself. Weird I know but it worked for me.  Mine life is topsey turvey right now, it will smooth out eventually.  Oh the party we will have!  HAHAHAHAHA
 Well I'm out  peeps as I used my half hour lunch break to write my blog so back to the grind . 
Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment