Monday, May 23, 2016

Getting Excited About A Salad

   Going to order from one of my favorite places today.  First I'm excited about ordering some lunch in. It's been awhile but I have nothing as we didn't get to the store for the week's groceries, hubs is going today.  This salad is "da bomb"   Its got grilled chicken, romaine and tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, avocados. Its very very good and I love it drizzled with balsamic.  I'll get two lunches out of it also which is a plus.  I know I'm a knob getting excited over salad.  
   The sun is out, whoot whoot, its supposed to be nice the next few days. It's about freakin' time! I'ts been so rainy and I love the rain but even I was hoping for some sun, at least on the weekends. 
I tellya, with all that's going on the lack of sunlight is not helping my moods. I'm having trouble sleeping also.  My Dr. said she will give me something to help and I'm going to take her up on that. I tried calling earlier but they are closed for lunch. 
    I'm ready to do some yard work this weekend. Little things, I'd love to buy some plants but I'll wait for the fall on that. So I will be be repainting the fairy statue I have, she's only about 8 inches tall and she's looking poorly. Her paint is faded, so it's time to give her a make over.  LOL The plant holder next to her needs to be de-mossed. Although it looks rather pretty that way.  I also am going to re-do the adirondack chair out front.  I want to spray paint it blue to match the house. It's also faded over time.  I am going to use rustoleam as it works well for outside furniture. It's a holiday weekend so I see a few cocktails in my future. Nothing fancy, some bourbon or rum & cokes.  Probably the latter. Hubs doesn't care for bourbon but he likes rum.  Nothing exciting going on really,. 
    I had two people send my the video of the woman in Texas who wore that Chewbacca mask.  She was so pleased and it made me laugh a lot. I tell you, it was nice seeing that much joy and you had to laugh along.  She was sweet. AND Kohl's, the store she bought it in gave her kids more Star Wars toys and more masks, and also gave her $2,500.in Kohls cash to use in the store. First good for her and second I think I may have to go shop at Kohls more. HAHA  I'm glad when nice things happen to nice people. 
    Well peeps I'm going to go for now.  Will she be back or not, I'm sure you all wont loose sleep over that questions.  :-D   Ciao for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment