Thursday, May 19, 2016

I had No Lunch Yesterday...

 ... because we were all stuffing our faces with ice cream LOL   It went off well and as i type, in the freezer at work, there are 3 more containers of ice cream.  Lets do this thing again!!   NO!!! I had a waffle bowl with a nice scoop of neapolitan ice cream, a spoon of pineapple, a squeeze of chocolate syrup, a drizzle of marshmallow sauce, then a little whipped cream and not one but 2 cherries.  It was gorgeous, and I enjoyed it so much. I can't remeber the last time I had something like that.  But that was enough, and I didn't even have half of what was there. There were also brownies and crushed cookies and candies to put on the ice cream also. Some people were piling on the toppings and scoops of ice cream, bless them skinny people who can eat like a starving man.  I don't look on with envy I enjoyed seeing everyone laughing and chatting. Its so tense here lately and this was a much needed bit of fun for everyone.  So yes this was a success.
    Its quarter past 8 right now and I am enjoying a lovely cup of Illy coffee. My friend turned me onto it.  I have had this can awhile and when hubs get a job I will splurge and get another one.  So good! lol
    Feeling tired today, I took a bath last night, was all snuggled in, then had a rough sleeping night. I was planning on a quick follow up shower and a hair wash but the alarm came and went and I woke to hubs alarm at 7am, freaked out,no time to wash hair. Good thing I had that bath , was out the door at 7:25. Got to work at 7:37. Can I get a hell yeah for living close to work! LOL    Slow day so far, knock wood.  Its starting the vacation season here, its the norm until latter part of August.  Its thowback Thursday on Facebook today so here is a pic of myself along with two friends.  We were in Lancaster at the Julius Sturgis Pretzel factory.  We had a trailer trash weekend, literally stayed in a trailer home. We ate our way through Lancaster I swear. Not really but damn well felt that way.  HAHAHAHA It was a great 4 day weekend. I got to stay in the smallest room as I was the only one short enough  :-D  
Yes my hair was red and there was a lot of it!! LOL


So with that I will leave this for today, I may be back, you never know, so ciao for now peeps 

No comments:

Post a Comment