Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Good Hump Day :-D

     Today has been a relatively quiet day so far, lunch time is here, but I've been working in the email queue today, which I love as I get to put on my Itunes and chill out to tunes. Today its been an 80's throwback, of course my Duran Duran but for a good 2 hours it was a ll Depeche Mode. I think they are second to Duran for me. The rest were all good (Yaz, Thompson Twins, Blondie, all other new wave bands, etc.) but they ruled high.  Other like Massive Attack and then then starting of rap like Run DMC, LL Cool J, were there too. And of course the classics, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin (#1 in Rock for em) etc  HAHAHA  I like pretty much all music okay!?  LMAO  And while doing the email queue, you tend to get a groove going. Well being in said groove, I'm typing my heart out in this one reply and I go to proof read before sending it, and well damn if it didn't look like I was mimicking a section of James Joyce's book Ulysses. (if you read it you know what I mean , if you haven't - one word - PUNCTUATION! LOL )
   Hubs is waiting to hear back on some interviews he had and he has 2 more tomorrow, poor guy is trying so hard, something has to give. I think it will soon, just a feeling. 
 We have been invited to a wedding reception this month, casual affair as the couple are already married but this will be the party. They got married late last year so they could do their medical benefits as a married couple (it's cheaper for them) so I'm thinking of wearing the dress I wore to St. Helena's in England, or the one i bought at Torrid.   Its a early evening affair, I'm not sure.  i was told its dressy casual.  I leave it to you guys to help if you will.  Just pick A or B 

This is A 

AND NOW 



                                                                      This is B 
So I know the first pic of B is not a great pic but its got OSCAR the VIP looking at me (love that dog!) 

So thats all for today peeps, Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment