Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pissed Off

     Just pissed off today. I need clothes and can't find anything I can even get.  I love my hubs but im getting a little resentful.  I hate to say that especially since he's been going on quite a few interviews.  Why is he not getting hired? It's a mystery. I've watched my credit go down the toilet. Thank the gods there are no more debaters prisons.
     Add on that I hate being fuckin ignored.  People who say they care and are friends, don't even bother to call. I'm making the calls or posts.  I have been there for every one of them when they cried to me or needed to vent. I see them commenting online but nothing on my pages. Not even a hi just thought I'd see how you are unless I make the first move. Im not asking for a two hour conversation. But when you talked and wrote and now you stopped yet you're still responding to others it makes one think  well then I've outlived my usefulness. Be honest with me.  This is not about any one person as there are quite a few who fall into this.  Problem is they won't see this. But at least I can vent. I'm not in a good mood, I miss my mom, I miss the fact that I couldn't be a mom.  Ack   I'm just frustrated in that this is a time I could use a few fun conversations. It a funny thought shared on a stupid social page.  Instead I feel cast away.   I just wish those people realize how it hurts to try and get nothing back.  Just going to stop trying.  Thing is I don't think they will care. I guess that's cool. More time for those that do care.  My emotions are high.  I'm on edge who knows what's going to be.
Going for a drive - that usually helps.  Ciao for now

1 comment:

  1. Those debaters prisons were a nightmare - just try and get your opnion over or argue the toss and bam.... straight to jail.

    ReplyDelete