Wednesday, May 11, 2016

There Were Some Good Laughs Today

    I must say,  had quite a few giggles today, and one was the result of herself. Yep, about half 9 this morning I see this bug flying over.  This was no little fly, this mother was huge.  And loud!   It was a very large yellow jacket.  The one guy says, no it's not a wasp, it's a yellowjacket. I'm like I love jazz. A few hot the reference, but the real giggle came when he asked if anyone had anything he could use as a fly swatter? Well, I realized I had the perfect item in the top drawer of my desk. I said yeah, I do. I take out a riding crop. Well it had a nice wide leather paddle. Lol. So I had it to him and he's like, oh Mama. What are you hiding from us? He proceeded to show it to a few people and everyone is laughing so hard.  I just smile and shrug.   He got it in one swat.  I said well now, you handle that really well.  He said you know it. He then starts to wipe it clean, then saying must make it clean, must make it shiny for madam. Lmao. He kneels down, lowers his head and offers it back to me.   I was crying. I mean you had to be there but it was hilarious and a nice change.   The second giggle happened after lunch.  Almost an hour goes by and not one call came in. We find out that the phones, when you call in, are saying the office is closed.  HA! So our manager calls out, guys no one told me. We all laugh, and a few say, why would we. He starts laughing, and says next time it happens would someone check? It was funny. I was on emails, so I was groovin to my tunes, for most of the day. So all in all a good day.
     Two friends are having birthdays this weekend. Wish I could be there to give each a hug and kiss. AND USE THE CROP FOR BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS. lmao. Seriously though, I love them both and hope this coming year brings them all they wish for.  They are dear, and deserve much happiness.   Hoping to get my cute ample ass up to NYC soon.  Speaking of ample ass, hehe. I've been trying to be good but damn, things get thrown at you.  More veg though has been helping, BUT, and it's a big but ( hahaha no pun intended, yeah tights! Snort). We are having an ice cream social at work. Guess who had to make the flyer?  Yep, turned out really well. Got some photos of ice cream socials, chose an old fashioned font, thought up cute wording.  They really liked it. Sent out the emails today.  Managers are supplying all the ice cream. We are being asked to bring the extras. Sofar we have waffle bowls & cones, rainbow sprinkles (that's me) caramel sauce, cherries, mini m&ms, mini chocolate chips, strawberry syrup.  Lots more to choose. Chocolate sprinkles, walnuts, marshmallow sauce, pineapple sauce, hot fudge, health bar pieces, gummy bears, whipped cream, etc.  oink oink. Lol
    Well that's it for today peeps, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment