Monday, September 1, 2014

2:15 AM

     Well I was supposed to call my friend tonight and got caught up making cards. I feel so bad but I will call later today. Where to start ....hmm. Well, it's the last day today of a 4 day weekend. It's been kind of a weird Bacchanalia of sorts food wise. I have not been a good girl, and although it's been filing it's time to get back on track. Only 2 months about before I get my butt overseas. I can tell you that on Friday, we ate out and I had a Kobe burger on a brioche bun. Heaven - and Saturday went for brunch with some co-workers that was really fun. Was good rest of the day but Sunday morning, no clue why, but I was up at 5am! Ugh so I went and treated hubs to bagels and lox. But was good rest of the day. This morning I will have my eggs and fruit again and my gym is open so my ass will be there. I'm feeling sluggish and am happy to report that my body now rebels on its own. I can't overdo too much anymore.
     So I got a nice surprise in the form of a check from Ford. They slightly overestimated my cars fuel economy and sent me a check for the difference for one years worth of standard driving. Well if course I'm far from standard LOL but I do get the 39/40 mpg highway so yay for me. Found money as they say. I just need to multiply this by lots but I'm taking it as a good sign. I even washed and vacuumed my car today, do of course, around 6 this evening the skies opened and it poured.  Lol. I love rain so nature gave my car a second rinse. But at least the inside is nice and clean.
     Okay lastly - hubs is on social media.  He just decided Friday night to join Facebook under an assumed name. Says he doesn't want to be searched for but not hiding the fact who us is on there. I think I'm finally having a positive effect on him.  Oh and my friend is loaning me her luggage to oh overseas. Yay. Love her lots and so sweet of her to do that. One less thing to worry about.
     Well perps it's half 2 in the morning. Hubby finally offline and snoring. I am going to get a few hours if sleep. So until next time. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment