Thursday, September 18, 2014

Feeling better and I really mean that.

        All it took was someone saying it will be okay. I guess I need validation on my thoughts and hopes.  There ARE worse things people go through. Made sense, so thank you.
        So I found out that U2 has their own hotel in Dublin. Wow. Yeah a friend looked it up today. Wonder if U2 music is in the elevators. Lmao. I'm sure it's major money to stay there. One day? Nah....
       Work was busy but but less crazed thankfully. I went to the gym tonight, just feeling better all around. Another friend has her situation cut out for her. Lots of hard changes and I'm sending her lots of hugs and positive thoughts.  
        Well nothing really. This chick is going to sleep, I am tired!! Ciao For Now
       

No comments:

Post a Comment