Monday, September 15, 2014

Wow. It Got Hot In Here

      I wrote this a while ago but never posted it! Whew I was on fire!!! Must have watched a great movie or something. Oosh!!

The touch of your hand, the taste of your skin
The way you work my body
I respond completely
Use me, mold me, take me
I am your toy, play with me.

I want you inside me, I want you completely
I want to devour every inch of you
Past desire, to the deepest part of the soul
Meet me there as we fly together.

In ecstasy of each other
Perfect feel, perfect fit
That perfect moment in time
The look on your face as you look at mine
The dark demon of desire
Releases us as you move inside me

Don't stop, don't ever stop
I want to burn in your fire
I want to be part of you
Blood running together
Lick me let me lick you
Feel me inside you, that special insertion only for you
Dominate me and let me explore
Be so in control of me that you allow my probing
To take you in kind
So intimate the angels blush
Perfect moment in time
In that moment it's only us as I come over you
And you come in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment