Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I Learned Growing Up Fat

People can be cruel for no reason - so I learned kindness early

People judge without knowing you - so I learned to know a person and not pre-judge anyone!
People tease you - so I learned humor, first a sheild then as entertainment
People talk behind your back - so I learned to be upfront & speak my mind
People will lie to you - so I learned to be truthfull
People will ignore you - so I may at times push too hard but only because I always had to
People will use you - so I learned to love & appreciate those I call my true friends
People don’t want to be seen with you or are selfish - so I learned to depend on myself and was always willing to share. 
So here you have a woman who will be honest with you, share what she knows (sometimes when you don’t even want to know lol) Can speak about current affairs and will laugh up a storm with you. In retrospect I suppose I should be grateful for these people as they made me the person I am today. I love myself and moreover I LIKE myself. I am not perfect and I’m working on changing what I don’t like. I don’t expect anyone to help me, although I do like support from those I care about. Hey, I’m human. It's taken me a long time to be almost,  I dare say, proud of myself. I'm not fully there yet but I'm on my way. Closer than ever before.
Ciao For Now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment