Monday, September 22, 2014

Ah Social Networking....

     So as it turns out my Husband is now on Facebook. For years he swore against this. I have a feeling it was a bit of "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em " pressure but I know he is enjoying it. He's connected with an old friend. A very nice gal who used to be his roommate years back. Of course there is the added amusement of mocking me and I don't mind. I'm not that insecure - maybe. Lol
     Well babies. HAPPY AUTUMN. The first harvest festival us here. It's called Mabon. We celebrate the offerings of the earth today. The day is split between light and dark and the darkness will slowly creep in then finally settling into deep winter slumber. I was noticing while driving tonight that it was only quarter past 7 and the sky was streaks of pink and darker blue. The pale gold and orange off the horizon as the sun set earlier, causing cars headlights to turn on. Last Saturday I went into a store about this sometime and when I came out it was proper evening. Last widows of light blue but the sky was deep blue. There is a crispness in the air. To say I love it, is an understatement.
     I'm off to sleep perps, been a rough day, but at least I'm going to get my haircut tomorrow after work. It's getting long. So sweet autumn dreams, until next time. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment