Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rainy Days and Almost October

     I can't believe it's almost October. I also can't believe in just over a month I will be traveling to England.  I was also hoping to be about 25 pounds less than I am. Now I do weight less than I did this time last year, even hubs says I look smaller , but i wanted to ow them! Then I come to my senses and realize - hey they see my pictures they know I'm fat! I'm not ashamed of me, I'm fun and then I feel okay about it. Its just that so much has been going on at home. I'm really looking forward to going, to meeting everyone, to letting go with no work or home to worry about.
     I feel bloated today so i just want to go to the gym and work out a little.  I'm feeling a bit disconnected from folks today and the weird thing is it doesn't bother me as much as it usually does. I think that's a sign of growing and learning that I don't need to be there 200% and still love them and have them love me.  Who knew  lmao  
    I'll catch up later peeps I want to talk a walk around the office  Ciao  For now

No comments:

Post a Comment