Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sometimes

     Okay, been a not fun few days. Some sort if stomach virus decided I'd be a great place to hang out and halfway through the day on Thursday made it impossible to stay at work. This is still going on today, 2 days later. Not much you can do for this other than drink lots of water. I've lived on soup the past few days but ventured into eggs this morning. So far so good. So what's been going on?
     Not a lot really. I had to laugh as a person I spoke with lady week wNts to meet and have coffee. She said she liked me and thought I was funny. She was very nice and I'm sure it's all innocent. But it amused me. Work was crazy busy Tuesday and Wednesday. Not much time for anything. Not even Facebook. Shocking I know! Lol. I have lots on my mind, things are still up in the air about previous issues and it's taking it's toll on me. I swear the bags under my eyes could hold a weeks worth of clothes. Not sleeping well but in comparison with what's going on with some folks I know and what I've read. It really matters very little. Yes I'd love to hear from people but part of me is just as happy not to. Who ever thought that would even be considered by me. I love my friends, love talking with them but right now I'm kind of in a state if flux. It will change an doing I'm going to be in England in just over 2 months. A dream come true. But right now, although I've lots of thoughts, they're not making it to my blog. Hang around guys. They will be shortly. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment