Monday, August 25, 2014

Hmm What?

     I don't know, I feel stagnant tonight. I felt great all weekend, had a great time , ate and drank too much. Which I paid for a bit tonight with a 2lb gain. I can handle this, back on track, but I so needed to let lose. Just very tense at home. Hubs trying so hard and I know he is, but we have very different views. Most of this has nothing to do with me, yet I'm riding down this raft and hoping not to capsize.  I have faith it will be okay, but I need to know soon to gage if I need to wear heels or sneakers on the ground I will be walking on. I know my vote, but I'm being shushed.
     Okay change subject. I did the ALS ice bucket challenge and it was fun and some dear friends did it and they were great too. Great cause, it needs awareness. Check it out, donate!
     So it's a short week for me and of course that meant work was crazy. I'm so looking forward to the 4 day weekend, meeting some friends Saturday for brunch then who knows. Maybe a really long drive with loud music playing. Yeah that sounds good.....I'm out. Can't think of anything worth writing so I'll spare you any more banal comments. Until next time, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment