Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Someone get Me Some Sandpaper I Feel Rough

    LOL  Meaning I feel icky poops! Woke up this morning , took a shower hoping to feel better and then came to realize it wasn't going to happen. Lots on my mind and the feeling that came over me was akin to the spastic colitis I had as a young one. Of course mine would be spastic, LMAO    But I do notice when I have nerves or lots of concerns, that I get this issue. I don't know what to call it. But it sucks. I came into work though as there are things that I had to get done. We are now supporting our Canadian employees and I have to make sure all my log ins re correct so I can help them should they call us. So here I am at work. On the plus side I'm sure I've lost about 2 pounds today  LMAO
     I am trying to find something nice to do for our labor Day hols coming up end of this month. Hubs thought Lancaster PA again ans although I love it there, I will be too tempted by the amazing food they have there. I'm not weak willed but I do have my moments. although lately I have been stubborn about my journey to fitness.  I would like to go somewhere though. I'm thinking someplace kind of backwoods good ole boy "ish"  Like West VA or Tennessee and go antiquing and just exploring old confederate places.  Could be fun and its history so it should be interesting as well. One reason I enjoyed when I went to Williamsburg VA . Lots of great places to visit and learned lots of American history. Of course the war didn't interest me as much as the way the colonists lived. Their homes, how they cooked, and what they cooked. That is what I find interesting.  As far as being independent from England, it always reminded me of a teenager who fought against his parents for freedom. Of course people died and that is tragic, but it was basically just like that.  Personally, I would have no problem with a Queen, I've know so many in my past. BWAHAHAHA
     Well it seems that I have survived the day as it's almost 6PM and time to go. I am actually going to get my hair done. I still have not eaten anything except for 6 cherries.  Not hungry, but maybe tonight. Oh well, until next time peeps, Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment